CLUB DRESS CODE
The Club at ArrowCreek has approved the following Clubhouse Dress Code and guidelines to help assist you, your family and your guests in making the time spent at The Club as comfortable and pleasurable as possible. Please keep in mind tasteful and appropriate attire is required at all times, in all areas of the club, for all ages and genders. It is expected that members will choose to dress in a fashion befitting the surroundings and atmosphere provided in the setting of The Club. Attire and grooming shall not be such so as to offend members or guests.
- Excessively tight, short, or baggy clothing is considered inappropriate.
- Tube tops, tank tops, cropped tops & cut off’s are not permitted and midsections must be covered.
- Men are required to remove caps/visors in any Clubhouse dining area, with the exception of the Tony’s Bar. Hats and caps are not to be worn backwards.
- Shirts are always to be tucked in under trousers or shorts except for shirts (such as tropical shirts or dress casual shirts with straight hems) designed to be worn outside of the trousers or shorts. Mock turtlenecks are permitted.
- Denim may be worn in a style and color fitting a private country club standard, in good taste and neatness with no holes or distressed/tattered appearance.
- Dress shorts are permitted in season. Shorts shall be kept neat and pressed at all times, and must be in good taste. Cotton cargo, denim, or carpenter shorts are not permitted.
- Golf dresses, mid-thigh length skirts/skorts, slacks, dressy capris, mid-thigh length shorts, collared shirts and blouses are considered appropriate attire for ladies.
- When tasteful; bare shoulders or tops and dresses with thin shoulder straps, are permitted. All sleeveless attire must include a collar.
- Excessively short shorts, skirts, skorts, or dresses (more than 4 inches above the knee) are not permitted.
- Proper attire does not include halter tops, tank tops, denim shorts, Bermuda shorts, jams, biking shorts, cut-offs, sweat pants, work out pants, leggings, warm-up suits, jeans, swim wear, short shorts or other athletic shorts.
- Members and Guests shall wear appropriate footwear at all times when on Club Grounds, other than at the swimming facilities.
- Clothing that has noticeable rips, tears, excessive wrinkles or soiling is improper attire.
- If attire is specified for an event, please observe the specified dress code, and inform your guests of the stipulated attire.
- Gentlemen and ladies are requested to dress in a fashion compatible with the appropriate occasion.
- Children age ten or older are required to comply with the adult dress code. Younger children should dress in good taste.
Please note that the foregoing rules are neither all-inclusive nor dispositive, due to the subjective nature of fashion and personal tastes. Management reserves the right to judge Members’ dress code decisions on a case-by-case basis. Further, Management insists that Members respect any dress code decisions Club Staff render, and Members are reminded to direct any questions or concerns to Management. Please allow a member of management to address issues or concerns with other members.
Guests must follow the same rules required of all Members.
Tee times must be made utilizing your ForeTees account or directly through the Golf Shop. Sport and Social Members do not have access to tee times. Tee times are every ten minutes and you must check in with the Golf Shop, Starter or Course Attendant prior to play.
RESERVATIONS & CANCELLATION POLICIES
As a courtesy we ask that you make a dining or event reservation to secure your spot. We require a 48 hour cancellation (or more if stated in the event description) for all Club events. If you are unable to make your tee time please let the Golf Shop know as soon as possible.
FOOD & BEVERAGE
No outside food & beverages are allowed on the courses or in the Clubhouse. An 18% service charge and state sales tax will be added to all food and beverage charges. All taxes and service charges are subject to change. The standard service charge is an amount which is paid directly to The Club used as proceeds to pay competitive wages to our staff, as we believe this allows us to attract and retain excellent staff members. However, the service charge is not paid directly to any particular staff member or Members who provide service to you at your event. If you wish to add a separate additional gratuity to your bill, you are welcome to do so.